A plan ideal for clients who want cost-effective life insurance and tax-advantaged1 investment opportunities. You can enjoy the following advantages:
- Competitive cost of insurance rates.
- Simplicity with no policy administration fee and no Linked Interest Option (LIO) administration fees (except LIOs that track indices).
- Top-notch service when the time comes to make a claim.
Modern investment options
Equitable Life offers a wide range of investment options, including some which apply ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) principles. For more information, contact your advisor and request a “Universal Life Savings and Investment Options” booklet. To help you select the investment options that best match your financial goals and risk tolerance, ask your advisor for a Universal Life Investor Profiler Questionnaire.
Check out the rates and performance for the investment options.
Bundling can help protect your total life and health needs
You can customize your plan with optional benefits to meet your changing needs. Bundling universal life with a term life insurance and a EquiLiving® critical illness insurance helps protect your total life and health needs in one convenient policy.
Equation Generation IV
You can choose from 2 plan types:
- Equation Generation IV with Bonus provides an investment bonus that is guaranteed regardless of market performance or rates of returns as well as an incentive bonus.2
- Equation Generation IV Low Fees provides an incentive bonus2 plus offers lower management fees.
Universal life is a participating policy of the Company. While it is in-force, this policy is eligible for ownership dividends. These dividends may be paid based on the overall earnings of the Company and when the Company has a strong capital position at the time and into the foreseeable future. Ownership dividends are paid at the discretion of the Board of Directors. Dividends are not guaranteed. This policy is not eligible for experience dividends.
1Subject to maximums as prescribed in the Income Tax Act (Canada), which may change at any time.
2 The incentive bonus is subject to funding requirements and is not guaranteed.
TM and ® denote trademarks of The Equitable Life Insurance Company of Canada.