A request for a charitable donation or a sponsorship can be submitted to the Charitable Giving Committee and should include the following information:
- The name and charitable registration number of the organization, event or initiative being proposed for funding;
- A description of the charitable organization, event or initiative;
- A statement outlining how the charitable organization, event or initiative aligns with Corporate Giving objectives, outlined on the Community Giving page;
- A list of the Board of Directors of the charitable organization, event or initiative;
- A copy of the most recent audited statement, if available, of the charitable organization, event or initiative. Otherwise, the end-of-year financial statement for most recently completed fiscal year.
- A statement describing how the community will be made aware of the donation or sponsorship; and
- The terms of the request for funding or sponsorship (i.e. length of commitment.).