- Reports to
- To be determined at a later date
- Greater Vancouver Area
- Job Status
- Permanent, Full-Time
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with key advisors in an existing territory.
- Achieving sales targets for the Individual Insurance Product Line (Universal Life, Whole Life, Term and CI).
- Attracting new Advisors to Equitable Life within the World Financial Group distribution channel.
- Building relationships with producers through seminars, case consultation and joint fieldwork.
- Delivering presentations to small and large groups of Advisors.
- Providing product and marketing concept training to Advisors.
- Regular regional travel is required.
- University or College degree in business is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of financial industry experience, with experience in marketing to Independent Advisors in a life and health insurance environment.
- Previous sales and sales management experience required.
- Highly developed interpersonal, analytical and presentation (written & oral) skills.
- Superior time management and organizational skills.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter, including salary expectations, and resume in one MSWord document to email@example.com
If applying to multiple positions, please apply to each position separately.
At Equitable Life, we are committed to providing equal access to employment opportunities across our organization. Please contact our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an accommodation with the application process, including for a request to receive our job postings in an alternative format.