- Reports to
- Director, Group Marketing
- Waterloo, Ontario
- Job Status
- Permanent, Full-Time
- Develop and execute drug-related initiatives that support sales and expense management.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on drug plan management.
- Take the lead role in our relationship with our Pharmacy Benefit Manager, TELUS Health.
- Facilitate and contribute to idea generation for drug-related product or service enhancements.
- Build business cases to support approval of initiatives and recommend what product proposals should move forward to the Group executive team.
- Lead the design of new drug plan management products or services.
- Serve as a Project Manager for all drug-related initiatives, accountable for delivery of project objectives on time, in scope and on budget.
- Work across multiple functions to lead the implementation effort, including field communication and training and documentation.
- Focus would be on ‘new’ and ‘hot’ priority work, to build some insight, structure, analysis and direction with input from others.
- Provide front-line product support to the Sales team and other internal departments and work with third-party providers to clarify drug plan management product features and coverage.
- Build expertise over time to be able to develop drug-related insights for the field, including supporting the Assistant Vice President, Strategic Health Management with client-specific drug reporting.
- Act as the lead contact with our Pharmacy Benefit Manager, TELUS Health. Understand and negotiate our contract with TELUS. Identify and address service-related issues, and escalate as needed.
- Manage the innovation funding provided by TELUS, including determining how the funding will be allocated.
- 5+ years’ group insurance, pharmacy or related experience.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Demonstrates project management skills with the ability to plan and execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to write business cases and product specifications.
- Strong inter-personal and influencing skills.
- Innovative problem-solver with strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- University degree required. Industry or pharmacy designations an asset. MBA an asset.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter, including salary expectations, and resume in one MSWord document to email@example.com
If applying to multiple positions, please apply to each position separately.
At Equitable Life, we are committed to providing equal access to employment opportunities across our organization. Please contact our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an accommodation with the application process, including for a request to receive our job postings in an alternative format.