- Reports to
- Manager, Individual Life and Reinsurance
- Waterloo, ON
- Job Status
- Temporary, Full-Time (Until March 31, 2018)
- Provide superior customer service by receiving and assessing inquiries and taxation requests from policyholders/brokers, responding to concerns, providing information, while presenting a positive Company image.
- Administer all Individual Life business post Issue process, through to and including termination in an accurate manner, within specified service standards
- Update and maintain policies and procedures, continually assessing for potential process improvements, making recommendations for procedural improvements, assist with measurement and implementation.
- Reconcile accounts, participate in projects, test, train and check work, investigate discrepancies, identify system problems.
- Sound knowledge of past and current Life insurance products and annuity features of life products
- Knowledge of insurance taxation regulations, legislative and CLHIA guidelines, money laundering, privacy, complaint handling procedures
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, high degree of written communication required
- Superior customer service skills, ability to diffuse emotionally charged situations
- Good analytical, problem solving and investigative skills
- Strong organizational and ability to prioritize in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Good PC skills, including Word, Excel, Beyond Compare, Peoplesoft and Access
- ACS or PCS designation helpful
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter, including salary expectations, and resume in one MSWord document to email@example.com
If applying to multiple positions, please apply to each position separately.
At Equitable Life, we are committed to providing equal access to employment opportunities across our organization. Please contact our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an accommodation with the application process, including for a request to receive our job postings in an alternative format.