- Reports to
- Director, Individual Product Development & Marketing
- Waterloo, Ontario
- Job Status
- Permanent, Full-Time
- Develop efficient communication strategies for our Individual Life & Health products focused on the target audience.
- Assist in the development of marketing materials for new and enhanced product launches.
- Owner of the Individual Insurance components of the Corporate and Advisor websites and other media; responsible for the design and content.
- Recommends and develops appropriate marketing and communications for achieving marketing objectives to support achieving our sales targets.
- Work collaboratively with the Graphics Services department on the design and production of materials.
- Establish schedules and plan budgets.
- Write creative and technical internal and external communications.
- Take a pro-active role in adopting and monitoring corporate communications standards for Individual product communication and marketing.
- A minimum of 5 years directly related marketing experience.
- Diploma or Degree from a recognized College or university degree in Communications or relevant discipline.
- Superior and diverse writing skills.
- Industry related experience, particularly as it relates to Individual product marketing considered an asset.
- Strong teamwork abilities in working with other employees, managers, designers and suppliers.
- Demonstrated success in program and strategy development and delivery.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast paced work environment.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- In depth experience working with creative designers and knowledge of basic design principles an asset.
- Ability to lead creative development including strong understanding of best practices.
- Exceptional marketing campaign management/event coordination skills.
- Strong knowledge of Internet delivered applications and promotions.
- Bilingual, spoken and written (French and English) an asset but not required.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter, including salary expectations, and resume in one MSWord document to firstname.lastname@example.org
If applying to multiple positions, please apply to each position separately.
At Equitable Life, we are committed to providing equal access to employment opportunities across our organization. Please contact our HR team at email@example.com if you require an accommodation with the application process, including for a request to receive our job postings in an alternative format.