- Reports to
- Manager, Group Issue
- Waterloo, Ontario
- Job Status
- Permanent, Full-Time
- File set up to support New Issues and Plan Amendments;
- Accurate and timely implementation of Plan Member booklets for new policyholders with Equitable Life;
- Accurate and timely implementation of Plan Member booklets for existing policyholders to support amendment requests;
- Initial entry and required updates to Telus system (Tandem) to support accurate claims payment for plan member pay direct drug claims submitted at the pharmacy;
- Group Issue team filing (policies, correspondence files);
- Group Issue mail distribution;
- Maintenance of Customer Booklet Inventory in shared drives;
- On-line posting of policies and booklets to support Plan Administrator Web and Plan Member Web;
- Creation and distribution of Admin kits;
- Initiation of plan amendments including announcement, tracking tool update and file retrieval;
- Group Issue form supply management; and
- Liaison with M&T to ensure accuracy and timeliness of delivery of booklets to customers.
- College or University degree or working equivalent;
- Group benefits knowledge and experience;
- Communications skills;
- Customer service skills;
- Team player;
- Ability to multi-task while juggling conflicting priorities;
- Comfort and confidence working in an ever-changing and always challenging environment;
- Interest in continuous learning; and
- Working knowledge of Windows, WORD and Excel.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter, including salary expectations, and resume in one MSWord document to email@example.com
If applying to multiple positions, please apply to each position separately.
At Equitable Life, we are committed to providing equal access to employment opportunities across our organization. Please contact our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an accommodation with the application process, including for a request to receive our job postings in an alternative format.