- Reports to
- Manager, Group Administration
- Waterloo, Ontario
- Job Status
- Temporary, Part-Time (15-20 hours per week and scheduled based on availability until December 2017)
- Update/validate plan member and plan sponsor information.
- Update banking information, in accordance with external vendors' guidelines.
- Terminate and reinstate plan members, divisions and group contracts to ensure that only eligible claims are paid, including the collection of any resulting overpayments.
- May also be required to:
- Provide customer service via phones, emails and written correspondence.
- Administer pay direct drug cards including problem solving utilizing provider's software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and creative problem solving abilities, utilizing research skills.
- Ability to interpret and apply contract provisions and administrative guidelines.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with MS office in particular Excel and Word, excellent keyboarding skills and the ability to learn new applications.
- Ability to handle high volume of work within a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational skills, multi-tasking abilities and prioritization skills.
- Logical reasoning abilities in relation to business accounting and practices.
- Current enrolment in a post-secondary program preferred.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter, including salary expectations, and resume in one MSWord document to email@example.com
If applying to multiple positions, please apply to each position separately.
At Equitable Life, we are committed to providing equal access to employment opportunities across our organization. Please contact our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an accommodation with the application process, including for a request to receive our job postings in an alternative format.